Time: December 20, 2012 from 6pm to 9pm
Location: Meadowbrook Community Center
Street: 10517 35th Ave NE
City/Town: Seattle, 98125
Website or Map: http://www.seattle.gov/parks/…
Event Type: potluck, jam, session, crafting, candlemaking, origami, boxes
Organized By: steering committee
Latest Activity: Dec 20, 2012
We gather to eat together and celebrate 2012, and do crafts together.
Things to bring:
- An entree or a salad to share with many. We will provide beverages, desserts and extras.
- Your own dishware and utensils helps cut cleanup time later.
- old Xmas or holiday cards, and card stock for crafting
- candle dipping $2 fee/pair
- an instrument if you play and we will have a jam session after dinner. We had a very festive trio last year!
We will start crafting at 6pm then set-up and start eating after 7pm. We have the room at Meadowbrook til 9pm so socializing can continue after the meal.
We will do candle making for a small fee ($2 a pair pays for beeswax), as well as some paper projects like origami boxes. If you have some good quick and simple craft ideas you would be willing to help show others then contact <email@example.com> and tells us about it.
Since this is a community event we welcome help with set-up, tear down and crafting helpers to take turns at the tables. Hope to see you all there.