I've heard good things about this and I'd like to learn more. I'm sharing the information below for those who are interested.
Dynamic Governance, also known as Sociocracy, is a cutting-edge system of running organizations that uses systems and chaos theories. Organizations using this model are powerful, flexible, efficient and fun. Old and new forms of structure and decision-making making it a hybrid of efficiency and equality. Dynamic governance was developed in Holland, is beginning to be known in the U.S. and Canada, and is:
· Based on equality, inclusion, and effectiveness
· Used in organizations in Europe, Brazil, India, Australia, U.S., and Canada
· Democracy 2.0 – more inclusive than majority rule
· New way to run your business, organization, family, village, world.
· A survival tool for the current recession
· The way of the future!