Sustainable NE Seattle

Connecting for a sustainable community

Activism (36)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Changing our Disposability Consciousness, here and now

Hi all,   Here's something we can do right away: reduce our personal habits around waste.  So why don't we?  That was the question that I s…

Started by Karin de Weille

2 Nov 19, 2011
Reply by Karin de Weille

A Sea Change film available for viewing

I've got a copy of A Sea Change, the film, would love others to see it...

Started by Lisa Marcus

0 Nov 7, 2011

Sunday, Oct. 23,Seattle Urban Farm Coop barter fair/pot-luck dinner/square dance

Seattle Urban Farm Coop's inaugural meeting is coming up this Sunday, Oct. 23, from 5:30-9 pm. at the Phinney Neighborhood Association, (…

Started by Susan Helf

0 Oct 19, 2011

Support for Seattle Greenways

Hi Sustainable NE Seattle,I wanted to draw your attention to this important petition that I recently signed:"Seattle Neighborhood Greenways…

Started by Joann Kerr

0 Oct 18, 2011

Take this Survey about our state transportation. Let them know what you think

The WA State Transportation Commission has created an online survey so people can tell local and state leaders what our transportation prio…

Started by Joann Kerr

0 Oct 7, 2011

Transition U-District Potluck!

You are invited to Transition U-District’s Potluck BBQ! Have you heard about the Transition Initiative? How about peak oil? Are you curious…

Started by Joanna Wright

0 Jul 7, 2011

Invitation to all: Transition Town Handbook Discussion Course. 1st meeting March 13th in the U District

Hi friends!I am writing because I want to invite you to join us for a 6-session discussion course based on The Transition Handbook: From Oi…

Started by Joanna Wright

0 Mar 7, 2011

The Zeitgeist Movement

Okay, friends, here we go again... Something New? How many among us have been in touch with this organization that I have just discovered.…

Started by Irv Thomas

6 Mar 2, 2011
Reply by Irv Thomas

Trees and development.

Howdy,   The question is: Is tree removal to accomodate construction a sustainable practice? Today there was a phone-in interview on KUOW w…

Started by Michael Oxman

0 Dec 14, 2010

http://neighborrow.com/ group

Hi, I've been a member of this ning for a while but havent been really active in any of the events.  I plan on participate much more from…

Started by Kurt Hardesty

0 Sep 10, 2010

RSS

© 2017   Created by Leo Brodie.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service