Sustainable NE Seattle

Connecting for a sustainable community

Urban Farming (39)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

need help today

Does anybody have a teenager or know anyone who would want to make a little money this morning moving some bark piles for me.  I have been…

Started by Aylee Welch

0 Apr 7, 2012

Free Aquapoinics Webinar...in less than an hour

A friend is hosting a free Aquaponics workshop if anyone is interested in attending.  Webinar starts in less than an hour. The next webina…

Started by Shawn Wolverton

0 Mar 18, 2012

Homestead Design & Drafting Class in Victoria

Hey everyone, this is a class up in BC hosted by Permaculture BC. Permaculture BC was started by a friend of mine and they are providing re…

Started by Robert Mellinger

0 Mar 8, 2012

Last minute fund-raising for an urban farming collective, Alleycat Acres:

I was hoping you might help us bring our funds up on an upcoming ride.I'll be riding with Street & Beets this Saturday as a fundraiser…

Started by Jesse Card

2 Mar 1, 2012
Reply by Jesse Card

Forest Garden Design

Creating a Forest Garden, by Martin Crawford, describes a design theory based upon combining layers of trees, shrubs, herbs, perennials, an…

Started by Keith Mastenbrook

0 Oct 12, 2011

A worthwhile book to get hold of?

Hi everyone... I wanted to provide this notice of a library book that some of you might be interested in. The title: A Different Kind of Lu…

Started by Irv Thomas

0 Oct 11, 2011

Seedbomb Vending Machines:

Hey everyone,I was considering bringing a Greenaid Seedbomb vending machine to the neighborhood (have location recommendations?  I was hopi…

Started by Jesse Card

8 May 12, 2011
Reply by Jesse Card

P-patch at North Seattle Community College?

I wanted to let you know that North Seattle Community College is considering a 10,000 sq ft P-patch on campus and is looking for community…

Started by Christian Rusby

5 Apr 10, 2011
Reply by Christian Rusby

Introduction to Natural Beekeeping

An Introduction to Natural Beekeeping. Everything you need to know to start beekeeping this spring, using all natural methods and equipm…

Started by Susan Gregory

0 Feb 16, 2011

Edibles: The Gift that Keeps on Giving (Local Food Infrastructure Development)

Hi NE Neighbors, Stephanie and I miss you!  I am writing to share a CEL initiative that's taken awhile to get off the ground, so I would ap…

Started by Michael Seliga-Soulseed

0 Dec 8, 2010

RSS

© 2017   Created by Leo Brodie.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service