Sustainable NE Seattle

Connecting for a sustainable community

Urban Farming (39)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Garden Year Around: Winter Crops ready this week!

Happy September Everyone, Winter Crops of Community Supported Plant Starts are just about and ready and will be ready for delivery (multipl…

Started by Michael Seliga-Soulseed

1 Sep 5, 2010
Reply by Leo Brodie

Want to have a video made of your garden?

Then email Kaarina of www.digthedirt.com (kaarina@digthedirt.com)  She'll come to you and make a short video of you and your garden for the…

Started by Annette Cottrell

0 Jun 16, 2010

Tea Plant Giveaway - grow your own tea!

Going on right now at www.SustainableEats.com.  Comment to enter, random winner announced next Monday, June 21.

Started by Annette Cottrell

0 Jun 14, 2010

Edible Neighborhoods (and Food Justice) workshop this Sunday

Learn how to eat your (and your neighbor's) yard this Sunday. At the East-West Bookshop in the Roosevelt Neighborhood of Seattle.   1-3pm …

0 Jun 10, 2010

Food Warriors looking for new home July 1st

Hi Everyone,Stephanie (springintobed.org) and Michael (www.eatyouryard.com) are looking for a Large 1 bedroom or 2 bedroom house or sunny m…

0 Jun 10, 2010

5/22 Plant Starts grown by NE Seattle-based company for sale at Maple Leaf Lutheran Church (In Meadowbrook)

Hello Garden Enthusiasts and Urban Farmers: On Saturday, May 22nd, from 11-4PM at the Maple Leaf Lutheran Church in Meadowbrook (NE SEATT…

1 May 20, 2010
Reply by Terry Vogel

Free Concrete Blocks

Hi.  I have a bunch of conrete blocks to build a raised bed, garden steps, etc, if anyone wants them. Let me know.  Linda

Started by Linda

0 May 4, 2010

Community Supported Plant Starts (CSPS) Version 3.0 Packing Party and Neighborhood Delivery

You're invited to the packing party (april 1- no joke) and delivery party (april 2) at our Beacon Hill Greenhouse.  10-4pm. Contact me for…

0 Mar 20, 2010

Free or cheap soil and compost for raised veggie garden

Anyone know how I can get a bunch of free/cheap/barter soil and compost for my completely empty raised bed? No manures because I'd like to…

Started by Elise Koncsek

4 Mar 16, 2010
Reply by Elise Koncsek

Chicken Coop Building Materials

Hi neighbors, some of us are getting together to collaboratively build and share a large chicken coop. We are still looking for a couple mo…

Started by Elise Koncsek

4 Mar 8, 2010
Reply by Elise Koncsek

RSS

© 2017   Created by Leo Brodie.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service