Energy conservation starts with an audit — high on the homeowner investment priority list.
- an audit gives immediate “under the hood” look at home efficiency
- great for prospective buyers and long time home owners
- corrections can immediately improve home comfort and reduce operating costs
- audits are generally subsidized by the local utility
- there are usually incentives for improvements like insulation and duct sealing
Residents in the Seattle area may also qualify for assistance in window replacement, insulation and sealing drafts in your house under the newly expanded Community Power Works program. Please read through this link and contact us for your energy audit consultation. http://raindogdesigns.com/wordpress/?page_id=447